Introducing the new and improved GPYes Tracket – a 4G GPS Tracker device which supports the 4G LTE network, as well as continued support for 3G.
As the 4G network bands change in each country, there will be 3 versions of the GPS Tracket that supports a range of bands.
The tracket will continue to function as a GPS OBD Tracking Device which plugs directly into your vehicles diagnostic port, negating the need for costly installation.
4G LTE SIM7500 chips models and supported bands.
- SIM7500SA: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B28 – Latin America, Australia (e.g. Optus, Telsta, Vodafone)
- SIM7500A: B2/B4/B12 for the USA (e.g. AT&T)
- SIM7500E: B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20 for Europe, Asia (e.g. Vodafone)
- Australia is currently using these LTE bands:
- 2100MHz (B1) – Telstra (a handful of sites), Optus, Vodafone
- 1800MHz (B3) – Telstra, Optus, Vodafone
- 850MHz (B5) – Vodafone
- 2600MHz (B7) – Telstra, Optus
- 900MHz (B8) – Telstra (a handful of sites, utilises spectrum previously used by 2G)
- 700MHz (B28) – Telstra, Optus, Vodafone (a handful of sites)
- 2300MHz (B40) – Optus
A 4G GPS Tracker That Works
The GPYes Tracket is a completely plug and play device which requires no wiring or configuration. It was designed with ease of use in mind for fleet managers, business owners and consumers as a turnkey tracking solution.
GPS Over 3G/4G
The Tracket will receive location data from the GPS network & send it to our GPS Tracking System, allowing real time tracking, as well as storing the co-ordinates for later retrieval.
The tracking system is software agnostic and can be viewed from any device
Some of the features of this 4G GPS Tracker device is as follows;
- Supports a wide range of vehicles by plugging directly into your vehicles OBD
- Zero Configuration, Zero wiring.
- 3G/4G Support (Many trackers sold in Australia are sold as 2G only. The 2G Network Shutdown occurred years ago.
- Satellite GPS Tracking
- Check Current Vehicle Speed
- Real Time Tracking & Track/Route Playback
- Lower Cost of Servicing & Gas
- Increase Hours That Can Be Billed to Customers.
- Increased Satisfaction In Your Clientele