An OBD Car Tracker is a GPS Tracking device which plugs directly into your vehicles OBD Port.
An OBD Car tracker has the following benefits;
Simple to install
No wiring is necessary, leave the wiring harness untouched.
Works in a wide variety of vehicles
Reporting over the 3G and 4G mobile network.
OBD CAR TRACKER APPLICATIONS
- Vehicles containing an OBD port.
- Personal Vehicles (Light, Medium & Heavy Vehicles,
- 4WDs, Motorhomes, Utes)
- Fleet Management
- Company Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicles
- Completely plug and play. No wiring necessary, as you plug it directly into your vehicles OBDII port.
OBDII is standard in most vehicles after 1996.
- Realtime Tracking, as the vehicle is moving or stationary.
- Built in reports & alerts
- 3G & 4G capable, so the coverage is better.
- Unlimited geofencing & storage.
- View location data over the website, iphone or android. Software agnostic.
- Quality 3G & 4G OBD car tracker
- Power is sourced from the vehicles OBD port, so no messy wires or installation costs.
- 3G & 4G mobile network communication
- Access GPS tracking in real time
- Backup battery for when mobile network goes down. Device will store location data and send to the tracking server when the connection is restored.
- With our web portal, you can see your GPS tracker on a pc, smart phone or any device with an internet connection. Anytime, anywhere.
- Ability to set geozones and the ability to be notified when a vehicle enters/leaves. Automate your work.
- Trip reports that cover driving time, idling time, the total km driven, speeding and geofence entries/exits.
- Tracking data always available.
Business uses of an OBD car tracker
- Improved customer service
- Improved delivery times
- Better visibility over employees out in the field.
- Increase in OH&S practices by monitoring drive behavior
- Theft deterrence
- Recovery of assets
- Reduce unauthorized usage of vehicles
By monitoring your vehicles with an GPS OBD car tracker you can reduce business costs.
This type of tracker will help reduce fuel, insurances & down time, whilst increasing productivity.
With so many benefits that come with GPS vehicle trackers, many business owners with a fleet of vehicles are choosing to get adopt the latest in tracking technology.