Please follow the below steps to activate your GPYes Tracket.
Table of Contents
- 1. Sign up to the GPYes Tracking Portal
- 2. Activate your Amaysim SIM card
- 3. SIM Insertion & device installation
- 4. Log into the GPYes Tracking Portal
- Any Issues? Email us.
1. Sign up to the GPYes Tracking Portal
Complete this step only if you purchased your tracker from eBay.
Activate your 1 month free trial to the GPYes Tracking Portal by clicking the link below.
After the 1 month free trial has expired, billing will begin at $15 per month.
Ensure that you add the correct quantity of subscriptions for the amount of GPS trackers you wish to activate.
1 subscription per GPS Tracker.
2. Activate your Amaysim SIM card
Activate your Amaysim SIM card clicking the link below.
Amaysims $10 Pay As You Go (PAYG) credit has an expiry of 365 days.
The GPS tracker will not use more than $10 per year.
The Amaysim SIM card will need to be reloaded with $10 each 365 days.
Amaysim will email you as a reminder that your credit is expiring and that you need to top up.
3. SIM Insertion & device installation
Instructions on how to install the SIM card and install the device can be found in the link below.
4. Log into the GPYes Tracking Portal
Access the GPYes Tracking Portal on any device.
See the link below to get logged in.
Any Issues? Email us.
If you are having any issues at all with this sign up process, please send us an email using the link below.